Perfectly chocolatey, creamy, and sweet, this jello cream cheese dessert by Yaidy @sweetketolife is the keto recipe of your dreams! One of the best parts about this recipe is that it requires no baking! This dessert is basically an easier-to-make, ketofied chocolate cheesecake. Making this recipe is truly a piece of cake! 🍰
No Bake Keto Jello Cream Cheese Dessert
Servings: 10 servings
Net-carb count: 3.7 g net carbs* per serving
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 3 hours
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered monk fruit
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Crush 1 pack of Fat Snax double chocolate mini cookies.
- Add 1 scoop of cookies to your individual cheesecake cups.
- In a large bowl add cream cheese and beat until smooth.
- Add heavy whipping cream, powdered monk fruit sweetener, vanilla extract. Using a hand mixer, mix for about 3 minutes or until the cheesecake filling looks fluffy.
- In a separate small bowl, add gelatin and warm water. Mix it until fully combined. Then add it into your cheesecake mix.
- Crush 1 pack of Fat Snax double chocolate mini cookies and add them to the mix. Beat it for 1 more minute.
- Scoop cheesecake filling into individual cheesecake cups prepared with crust and refrigerate for 3 hours.
Make the Whipped Cream:
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to whisk the whipping cream, powdered monkfruit, and vanilla extract. Beat on high until stiff peaks.
- Top each cup with whipped cream topping and crushed Fat Snax double chocolate mini cookies. Enjoy!