“I solemnly swear that I am up to no good..."
- Place two milkshake glasses in the freezer (this will give your #milkshakegame the ultimate upgrade!)
- Place the ice cream in a blender with the caramel sauce and cream soda. Puree until smooth.
- Crush ⅔ pouch of cookies and stir into the milkshake.
- Remove the glass from the freezer and pour the milkshake into it. Top with keto whipped cream and the rest of the crumbled cookies.
Bulletproof Hot Cocoa
‘Tis the season for chocolate-y goodness.
½ Cup Filtered Water
½ Cup Unsweetened Nut Milk
2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil or MCT Oil
2 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
¼ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
A Dash Cinnamon
- Optional: 1-2 Teaspoons Sweetener-of-Choice
- In a medium sized pot (if using hand blender) or a small pot (if using blender), bring water and coconut milk to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the coconut milk and water.
- Blend using a hand blender (like the ones for soups) or pour the mixture into a blender and blend till frothy.
- Pour into a mug and enjoy.
Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice
2 Cups Unsweetened Nut Milk
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream or Coconut Milk
- 1 Whole Cinnamon Stick
- 1 Teaspoon Nutmeg freshly-grated, plus more for garnish
- 6 Egg Yolks
- 1/2 cup
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Add nut milk, heavy cream, cinnamon and nutmeg to a medium saucepan and simmer for about 8-10. Remove from heat and set aside while you prepare the yolks.
- Add egg yolks and sweetener to a large bowl and, using a whisk or an electric mixer, beat them until light, fluffy, and most of the sweetener has dissolved.
- Gradually temper the hot mixture into the egg and sugar mixture. Tempering means adding the hot milks little by little to your egg mixture while whisking constantly, so your eggs don't curdle.
- Return everything to the saucepan, and cook over medium-low heat for roughly 8-10 minutes, or until your mixture reaches 160°F/70°C and coats the back of a wooden spoon. Remove from heat and sieve onto a medium mixing bowl. Stir in vanilla. Cover and transfer to the refrigerator to chill.
- Your eggnog will continue to thicken while chilling. So give it a good stir right before serving, and feel free to thin it out with a little nut milk until desired consistency is reached.
Share your holiday drink pics with us at @EatFatSnax or firstname.lastname@example.org!