Ahh! Halloween is next week and the thing that’s scaring you most is trying to figure out what kind of treats you’re making for the family. Luckily, we’ve come up with our sweetest, spookiest keto recipe yet. Our Spooky Dirt Cups are 100% Keto and 100% going to knock your Halloween socks off. Best of all, the base of this pudding is none other than avocados, meaning that each serving is packed with 30 grams of energizing fats. No house of horrors over here!
Servings: 2 servings
Net-carb count: 4 net carbs per serving
Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- 2 ripe avocados
- ¼ cup almond milk or milk-of-choice
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tablespoons of sugar-free syrup or ½ teaspoon of sweetener drops
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 bag Fat Snax mini cookies flavor-of-choice (we love using Double Chocolate!)
- Sugar-free gummy worms or “beetle” berries
- Dice the avocados and place in a blender or food processor.
- Add the almond milk, cocoa powder, syrup/sweetener, and vanilla extract. Blend until fully smooth.
- Spoon the pudding into a glass or tupperware container. Place in the fridge for at least one hour to allow the pudding to thicken.
- Serve chilled. Crumble half a bag of Fat Snax mini cookies per serving. Alternate spooning layers of pudding and cookie crumbles in 8oz glass cups. Top with gummy worms or “beetle” berries!
Give us a taste of your terrifying treats! Share your Halloween pics with us at @EatFatSnax or firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d also love to hear what other recipes you’re craving so that we can dig those up 👻