Creamy dreamy white chocolate and citrusy lemon cookies combine in this recipe to create the most delicious and refreshing treat! This flavorful white chocolate lemon tart is not only mouthwatering, but also keto and low in sugar. Enjoying this tart will definitely make your tart melt!🤍🍋
White Chocolate Lemon Tart
Servings: 1 serving
Net-carb count: 5.6 g net carbs* per serving
Time: 20 minutes
- 1 package (1.4oz) of Fat Snax Lemony Lemon Cookies
- 1 tablespoon cold butter
- ¼ cup sugar free white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- Sugar free sprinkles for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add lemon cookies and butter to a small bowl. Using a fork, cut the butter into the cookies until coarse crumbles form.
- Press the crumbled mixture into a greased 3-inch tart pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 4-5 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside too cool.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, add white chocolate chips. Melt in the microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted. Add heavy cream. Stir to combine. Pour on top of the crust. Top with sugar free sprinkles. Place in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours to set before enjoying.