These decadent peanut butter chocolate cookie bites by Annie @ketofocus are a perfect after-dinner treat for keto’ers and non-keto’ers alike. Ready in just 4 simple steps! 💞
PB Chocolate Cookie Bites
Servings: 4 servings
Net-carb count: 2.5g net carbs* per serving
Time: 15 minutes + 2 hour freeze time
- 1 bag Fat Snax Double Chocolate Mini Cookies, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- ⅓ cup smooth peanut butter
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon powdered sweetener
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix together crushed cookies and melted butter. Press into silicone molds or a mini muffin pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together peanut butter, almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, coconut oil and vanilla using an electric mixer.
- Evenly press peanut butter mixture into the mold on top of the cookie layer.
- Freeze for 2 hours until hardened. Pop out of the mold and ENJOY!