Game day! In other words: feast time. The amazing Annie at Keto Focus has created the ULTIMATE keto nacho recipe so that you can load-up on all the cheese, meats, and sour cream. Pair this crunchy platter of nachos with a flaming plate of hot wings, and you're ready for kickoff! 🏈
Nacho Mama's Nachos
Servings: 4 servings
Net-carb count: 1.5g net carbs* per serving
Time: 15 minutes
- ½ pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoons cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ⅛ teaspoon each of garlic powder, onion powder, crushed red pepper, cayenne pepper, & oregano
- 1 package Fat Snax Original Sea Salt Almond Flour Crackers
- ½ cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 4 tablespoon pico de gallo
- 2 olives, sliced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef over medium heat until browned.
- Add seasonings to a small bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add seasoning to ground beef, add ¼ cup water, lower heat to a simmer, cover and let simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- In an oven safe platter or cast iron skillet, layer down Fat Snax Almond Flour Crackers. Top with ground beef and shredded cheese. Broil on high in the oven for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven. Top with pico de gallo, olives, sliced green onions and sour cream. TOUCHDOWN!!! 🔥
Share your winning game day dishes with us at @EatFatSnax or firstname.lastname@example.org! 🏆