Okay, okay, we know that cake pops are sooo 2014, but have you tried cookie pops?! Didn’t think so 😎 We’re here with our richest, dreamiest dessert recipe to date. Better yet, these Lemony Lemon Cheesecake Pops (aka, cookie pops) use only 5 keto-friendly ingredients that you probably already have in your keto stash. Each pop packs in one whole Fat Snax cookie, so you’re getting a super satisfying treat that will leave you wanting more… but only after a few hours.
Lemony Lemon Cheesecake Pops
Net-carb count: 2 net carbs per serving
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
Optional: 1 teaspoon SweetLeaf Stevia or equivalent sweetener-of-choice.
- 4 packs (8 cookies) Lemony Lemon Fat Snax
3 ounces Lily’s sugar-free chocolate
- In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese, heavy cream, and sweetener (if using).
- Put your Lemony Lemon cookies in a bowl and use your hands to crumble them until there are no large chunks.
- Fold the cookie crumbles into the cream mixture with a spoon or spatula. Mix well.
- Line a plate or baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll out 2-tablespoon sized balls, then let them chill in the fridge for at least 20 minutes. Feel free to take this time to do some jumping jacks, squats, or maybe take the dog for a walk!
Once the cookie balls have chilled, microwave your chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl for 10-15 seconds at a time, stirring in-between each interval. Tip: if your chocolate starts to stiffen or burn, stir in half a teaspoon of melted coconut oil or butter to temper it.
This is the fun part! Use wooden skewers to gently roll each cookie ball in the melted chocolate, covering completely. Place back on the parchment paper. Option: If you don’t have wooden skewers, scratch the pop idea and instead use a fork to lower each cookie-ball into the melted chocolate. The result: keto truffles!! ❤️
- Chill in the fridge for 1 hour or in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
The best thing about this recipe is that it’s as versatile as it is delicious! For example, make Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Pops by using Double Chocolate Chip cookies as your base and melted nut butter as your coating 🥜 You can even roll the peanut-butter coated pops in chopped peanuts before chilling to add some extra crunch to your munch. Or, use Brownie Bites or Blondie Bites in place of cookies for a sweet, fudgy treat 🍫
Whip up your own version of these no bake keto cheesecake pops, and tag us in your mouthwatering, cakey creations: @eatfatsnax 🤤