After you eat one of these cookies, you’ll want samoa! This no-bake keto samoa cookie recipe is our take on the classic Girl Scout samoa cookies! Loaded with chocolate, caramel, and coconut, these cookies are perfectly chewy, gooey, and delicious. Make and enjoy these ketofied homemade Girl Scout cookies all year long! 🥥🍪
Keto Samoa Cookies
Servings: 16 cookies
Net-carb count: 5.8 g net carbs* per serving
Time: 15 minutes
- 1 package Fat Snax Double Chocolate Mini Cookies
- 2 tablespoons sugar free caramel syrup
- 1 teaspoon heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons sugar free chocolate chips, melted
- Place each mini cookie onto a parchment lined tray spaced about ½ inch apart. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar-free caramel syrup, heavy cream and coconut. Spoon a small amount on top of each cookie.
- Drizzle melted chocolate on top of each cookie. Place tray in the freezer for 15 minutes to set and allow the chocolate to harden.
We want to see your samoas! Make this recipe and share it with us @EatFatSnax or email@example.com 📸