When you need a crunch in your lunch or appetizer, we’ve got ya covered. These Fat Snax Mozzarella Sticks (from the amazing Annie @ketofocus) go from basic to bangin' with a quick crumble of Cheddar Almond Flour Crackers 🔥
Keto Mozzarella Sticks
Servings: 4 servings
Net-carb count: 1.5g net carbs* per serving
Time: 15 minutes + 2 hour freeze time
- Slice each cheese stick in half.
- Crush crackers into small crumbs in a blender or food processor.
- Place almond flour, egg and cracker crumbs in three separate bowls.
- Dust each mozzarella stick with almond flour. Then dip into egg wash. Next dredge in cracker crumbs.
- Place coated mozzarella sticks on a parchment lined tray and freeze for 2 hours.
- When ready to cook, add enough oil to a skillet to cover the mozzarella sticks halfway and heat over medium heat. Add mozzarella sticks and fry, turning frequently for even cooking. Fry for about 1 minute. Then remove from skillet and place on a paper towel-lined plate to soak up excess oil. Indulge in dreamy, cheesy goodness!!!