Get eggcited...we’ve come up with a delicious keto deviled eggs recipe! These eggs are filled with a creamy mayo and mustard mixture and finished off with a sprinkle of crunchy cracker crumbles! Enjoy this eggstraordinary keto dish for breakfast or brunch. Feel free to incorporate even more healthy fats into this recipe by topping your deviled eggs with chopped bacon or shredded cheese! 🍳🧀
Herb & Cracker Deviled Eggs
Servings: 2 servings
Net-carb count: 4g net carbs* per serving
Time: 15 minutes
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced parsley
- ¾ teaspoons grainy Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon dried chopped rosemary
- ½ teaspoon salt
4 Fat Snax Almond Flour Crackers, crushed
- Slice each hard boiled egg in half lengthwise. Remove yellow yolk and place in a small bowl. Set aside whites.
- To the small bowl with the yolk, smash the yolks using a fork. Add mayonnaise, vinegar, parsley, mustard, rosemary and salt. Mix until combined and smooth.
- Spoon a small amount of the yolk mixture into each egg white cavity.
- Sprinkle crushed Fat Snax crackers on top of each deviled egg
Send us your take on our deviled eggs @EatFatSnax or firstname.lastname@example.org 📸