Craving something crunchy and satiating? Make your own healthy and delicious granola bars at home! Packed with healthy fats and nutrients, these bars by Annie @ketofocus
are the perfect treats to enjoy for breakfast or snack. The mixture of sweet maple pecan cookie crumbles, nutty seeds, and earthy coconut shreds might make you never want to buy granola bars from the store ever again!😍
Servings: 8 servings
Net-carb count: 7.9 g net carbs* per serving
Time: 40 minutes
- 4 Fat Snax Maple Pecan Cookies (2 packages)
- ¼ cup crushed pecans
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar free maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Place a sheet of parchment paper into a small baking dish
- Crumble Fat Snax Maple Pecan Cookies in a medium bowl.
- Add crushed pecans and salt. Stir to combine.
- Stir in sugar free maple syrup, olive oil, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and coconut. Mix until combined.
- Spread mixture into a parchment or foil lined baking dish. If using foil, spray the foil with cooking spray to prevent the bars from sticking to the foil when they bake. Press down the mixture using the back of a greased spatula. Bake at 300 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Let cool to further harden before cutting into bars.