No fall is complete without at least a gazillion massive slices of pumpkin pie. It’s the ultimate festive treat, and it’s one that truly brings the whole family together. But, pie can seem tricky to make—not to mention, to make keto—especially the crust. Luckily, our cookies make for the most buttery, keto-friendly crust! And with flavors so sweet and warm, each bite will have you feelin' like you’re wrapped up in a thick, cozy sweater (#sweaterweather, am I right???)
Net-carb count: 4.5 per serving
Time: 1 hour
- 1 15-oz can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 large eggs (room temperature)
- 2/3 cup powdered erythritol
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit
- Blend cookies & melted butter in a blender or food processor until smooth. *Can also mix by hand—just make sure to smush out all the chunks.
- Press mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch pan.
- Refrigerate the crust while you prepare your filling.
- Beat together filling ingredients on medium-low speed, until just combined.
- Pour the filling ingredients into your crust. Tap pan against the counter to remove air bubbles.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until pie is set but just a little jiggly in the center. If the cookie crust starts to brown, cover the edges with tin foil.
- Cool fully on the counter, then refrigerate for at least an hour before gobbling up. Store leftovers in the fridge.
We want in on the pumpkin spice action! If you bake our pumpkin-y pie for the holidays, share your festive pics with us at @EatFatSnax or firstname.lastname@example.org.