Who says you can't have mac & cheese on keto?! That's right. We're bringing you a keto-friendly bowl of deliciousness that will outshine all of your wildest mac & cheese-y dreams. Rich, creamy, and utterly cracker-tastic. We're using Miracle Noodles which are plant-based and low-carb, meaning you can always go back for seconds (...and thirds). So, this weekend, give your family the comfort meal everyone's craving.
Keto Baked Mac & Cheese
Servings: 4 servings
Net-carb count: 5g net carbs* per serving
Time: 35 minutes
Mac & Cheese:
- 1 pack Miracle Noodles
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, or to taste
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Dash of paprika
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add heavy whipping cream and softened cream cheese to a saucepan—whisk until the cream cheese is completely melted.
- Stir in garlic powder, chili powder, salt, & pepper.
- Whisk in shredded cheddar cheese and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Once the sauce is smooth, stir in the Miracle Noodles until fully coated.
- In a small bowl crumble the Fat Snax Cheddar crackers and combine with melted butter.
- Sprinkle cracker mixture in an even layer over the noodles.
- Transfer to a 9x6 baking dish and bake, uncovered, for about 18 to 20 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Garnish with bacon, parsley, more cheese, & whatever else your keto heart desires!